Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Alright, folks, I'm back...

I've toyed with this notion of actually updating this blog many a time. I am finally at a place where I think I'd like to do it. Here are some of the things you'll find here: - Recipes I find that are worth sharing. I will not post original recipes, I will post links to recipes. - Good stuff I find on the internet... Like actual good stuff. I browse the local classifieds and find stuff I'd like to buy but have no place for it, I'll post those items here for your enjoyment. - Weird stuff I find on the internet. This includes, but is not limited to pinterest posts, articles, ideas, etc. - Social commentary on the things that happen to me in my daily life. I hope you enjoy! Also, for some reason, ever since I switched to a Mac, my paragraphs don't show up when I publish. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks suh much.

No comments:

Post a Comment